- CCC – Connecticut Chiropractic Council
- ICA – International Chiropractic Association
California (1990), Connecticut (1991), New York (1991), South Carolina (2009)
- Palmer College of Chiropractic-West, Sunnyvale, CA (currently Palmer Chiropractic University, San Jose, CA)
- Internship at Palmer Outpatient Clinic at PCC-W 1989- 1990
- 1990 – Doctor of Chiropractic
-Associate, Dr. Joseph Bartko, Rye Brook, NY – 1990
-Advanced Back & Neck Center, Milford and Monroe, CT from March, 1991 to September 1993.
- Associated Rehabilitation Center, Bethel, CT. from September, 1993 to November, 1994
-Solo Practice, 182 Grassy Plain St. Bethel, CT from November, 1994 to current.
-Office Incorporated, Dr. Russell D. Caram & Associates, PC. on September 11, 2003
- Seminars, Journal updates, lectures (available on request)
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC AWARDS
- Oxford’s Who’s Who of Outstanding Professional, 1992-1993 and 1996-1997
- Bethel Jaycees “Jaycee of the Year”, 2002 and 2003
- Bethel Jaycees “Past Presidents” Award, 2002 and 2003
- NY Chiropractic Council Certificate of Appreciation, “Above & Beyond the Call of Duty” for voluntary service at Ground Zero from September 29, 2001 thru May 30, 2002.
- Current member – Bethel Jaycees (Chairman of the Board)
- Current member – Connecticut A.F.& A.M. (Ark Lodge #39) Bethel